Experience the dynamic versatility of a Blue Sky Wood Pellet Firepit.
- Innovative rust resistant paint
- A helpful owner’s manual and instructional videos come with every purchase.
- Its lightweight design allows the firepit to be carried from place to place.
- Grates can flex and bend without breakage
- ROBUST LAYOUT – The patent pending design allows for a flexible fire as the firepit reaches temperatures of 1,400°F (760°C). In some instances, the firepit can reach up to 1,900°F (1038°C). Despite this impressive temperature range, very little embers or smoke are produced.
- ENHANCED STEEL ENCLOSURE– The grate welds accommodate the high temperatures unlike other types of firepits. This is achieved by innovative welding techniques that come with every firepit. Learn more about the firepit’s design in the What to expect section for additional information.
- FUELED BY WOOD – Utilize nature’s energy by fueling this firepit with standard firewood and/or wood pellets. Fill your firepit with 2 inches of the chosen fuel. Watch out for the incredible heat that wood can produce.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN – To assemble your firepit, place the burn chamber on to the ash catch. It is as easy as 1,2,3. Additional accessories can be used in conjunction with your firepit.
Three year limited warranty.Compared to traditional gas-powered firepits, the Blue Sky Wood Pellet Firepit is more efficient and easy to use.